- Collection of Website Visitor Information. When you visit our website, our servers automatically
collect your domain name, IP address and the browser application that you used to access the website.
This information is used to learn what web pages users are visiting and the frequency with which they
visit. We use this information to gain an understanding of the interests of our visitors and how to
present information to them in a user-friendly experience and to improve the performance of our website.
We will only collect other types of personal information such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number,
when you voluntarily submit it to us. Personal information is only used to best determine how to meet your
needs or to respond to your requests.
- Cookies. We may place "cookies" on a computer to track a visitor's use of our Web site. A cookie is a
piece of data that is stored on your hard drive. It takes up very little room on your system and helps us to
customize our site and make its navigation easier for you. Your Web browser can be set to inform you when
cookies are set or to prevent them from being set. If you elect to prevent cookies from being set, however,
some Web banking functions may not work properly. Unless you register with us for a service (such as our online
banking service), the cookie does not provide us with any personally identifying information about you, such
as your name or address.
- Disclosure of User Information. Power2Process will not sell or distribute user information to third parties
without your permission except under the following circumstance:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Power2Process under confidentiality
agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Power2Process communicate with you about
offers from Power2Process and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right
to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or
exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information
in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving
potential threats to the physical safety of any person, , or as otherwise required by law.
- Links to Other Web Sites. Our Web site may feature links to third-party Web sites that offer goods, services,
or information. Some of these sites may appear as windows within windows at this site. When you click on one of these
links, you will be leaving our site and will no longer be subject to this policy. We are not responsible for the
information collection practices of the other Web sites that you visit and urge you to review their privacy policies
before you provide them with any personally identifiable information. Third-party sites may collect and use information
about you in a way that is different from this policy.
- Minors. We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children and teenagers. As such, we do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from minors through our Web site.